Landscape Tuscany/Toscana

Download and Share your Landscapes here
munchenwetter

Landscape Tuscany/Toscana

Post by munchenwetter »

Hello,

we create highend landscapes, the first is one of Tuscany. Spezial: The horizont ist not totally clear. There is a bit transparent white
fond inside. This makes the picures more realistic.

wir bauen ab sofort hintergründe für YoWindow. Das erste ist ein Bild der Toscana. Der Horizont ist nicht glatt freigestellt, sondern mit
einem leichten weißen Verlauf. Das macht das Bild deutlich realistischer.
toscana.jpg
toscana.jpg (238.74 KiB) Viewed 8362 times
If you download the file, please correct the horizont line.

Frog
Attachments
tuscany1.zip
Download this file, 8,55 MB, This picture is free to use. Source: http://www.photo-graf.de
(8.56 MiB) Downloaded 1564 times
Last edited by munchenwetter on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ikarus1969

Re: Landscape Tuscany/Toscana

Post by ikarus1969 »

munchenwetter wrote:Hello,

we create highend landscapes, the first is one of Tuscany. Spezial: The horizont ist not totally clear. There is a bit transparent white
fond inside. This makes the picures more realistic.

wir bauen ab sofort hintergründe für YoWindow. Das erste ist ein Bild der Toscana. Der Horizont ist nicht glatt freigestellt, sondern mit
einem leichten weißen Verlauf. Das macht das Bild deutlich realistischer.
toscana.jpg
If you download the file, please correct the horizont line.

Frog
Hello Frog,

we appreciate if you are going to create landscapes for YoWindow!

Would you please follow the guidelines you can read here: http://yowindow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=991?

Thank you!

(for this picture what i mean is: i miss a zip-file (with the landscape and the ywl-file inside) for downloading, informations about the picture-author, license-information and the other thing written in the linked post from above)

And at last: who is "we"? Is there a website? It sounds like you are (working in) a company.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
munchenwetter

Post by munchenwetter »

Hello Ikarus,

thanks for your remarks. I changend the post.
"we" means my girlfriend and me. she is a professionell photographer and mediadesigner.
and she has fun to prepare her pictures.

bests
frog
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

munchenwetter wrote:Hello Ikarus,

thanks for your remarks. I changend the post.
"we" means my girlfriend and me. she is a professionell photographer and mediadesigner.
and she has fun to prepare her pictures.

bests
frog
Then we all are looking forward to similar landscapes like the Tuscany one!

But for now just have a look at other landscape contributions and/or, please, read the guidelines from my link!
After doing so you will know that not only the zipped png-files (or swf; for smaller sizes) but also the necessary ywl.file is highly appreciated (and needed as stated in the guidelines).

Thank you!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«