Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland, UK

Download and Share your Landscapes here
ikarus1969

Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland, UK

Post by ikarus1969 »

Photo author: Eusebius
Photo origin: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... -_95mm.jpg
Photo license: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (User was sent a message exactly as he want to)
Sky removed by: ikarus1969
I give my permission to include this landscape inside YoWindow: Yes

Download:
Eilean Donan Castle.zip
(3.53 MiB) Downloaded 3205 times
Screenshot:
Eilean Donan Castle.jpg
Eilean Donan Castle.jpg (302.84 KiB) Viewed 11801 times
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
Tigrisan

Re: Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland, UK

Post by Tigrisan »

I love the picture you've made, but no matter what I do, it never resizes to the full screen. Do you know what might be wrong? I tried resizing the picture myself, but nothing changes. It's got black borders down both sides.
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Tigrisan wrote:I love the picture you've made, but no matter what I do, it never resizes to the full screen. Do you know what might be wrong? I tried resizing the picture myself, but nothing changes. It's got black borders down both sides.
topic "landscape doesn't fill program screen"

topic "Aspect ratio selection"

Single post regarding this topic

The forum-search can more than you might think - but: you must use it :wink:
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
Tigrisan

Post by Tigrisan »

I actually did use the forum search, but since this is the first time I've tried your program and don't know if this has been covered in an update, and really saw no resolution in the threads which were pretty old, I thought I'd ask. As it is, I'm not a novice to graphics, but must admit I'm sad that there is no ability to 'full screen' the picture to the program's window.

Thank you.
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Tigrisan wrote:I actually did use the forum search, but since this is the first time I've tried your program and don't know if this has been covered in an update, and really saw no resolution in the threads which were pretty old, I thought I'd ask. As it is, I'm not a novice to graphics, but must admit I'm sad that there is no ability to 'full screen' the picture to the program's window.

Thank you.
Only the sky is extended by Yowindow to a certain extent because that's the part of the landscape that's totally under control of YoWindow. But how should YoWindow extend the picture in width without distorting it? Pavel can do much but he's not a magician.